When using the web system (Technical Data or Sizing Guide) (hereafter called °»This System°…) of Industrial Machine Division, Industrial Machine Business, Seibu Electric & Machinery Co., Ltd., you are deemed to have agreed to be restrained by the following terms and conditions.
- 1. Definition
- 1.1 The °»Company°… in these terms and conditions means Seibu Electric & Machinery Co., Ltd., with its registered office located at 3-3-1 Eki-Higashi, Koga, Fukuoka, Japan.
- 2. Contents of System and Change in Information
- 2.1 The Company has the right to change, correct, replace, or delete any of the information on This System at any time without notice.
- 3. Disclaimers
- 3.1 Information included in This System is provided for general purposes only. The Company provides neither guarantee nor explanation of the accuracy, completeness, and conformity of applications in the contents and documents included in This System.
- 3.2 Descriptions of performance, technical specifications, operating instructions, or Company°«s technologies given on This System are not regarded as the regulations between the Company and the user of Company°«s equipment, without separate express written consent.
- 3.3 Although the Company strives to secure accuracy and recency in the contents, the user of This System needs to ask for appropriate technical advice or expert advice, before taking action on the information included in or hosted by This System.
- 3.4 Within the bounds permitted by the applicable law, the Company provides neither guarantee nor explanation of the accuracy in any of the information on This System (whether express or implied). The Company does not guarantee any accuracy in This System. The Company assumes no responsibility for any error or omission.
- 3.5 The Company°«s responsibilities for any inaccessibility to This System resulting from the characteristics of the electronic transfer of data via the Internet or from the number of the users who could access to This System, or for any loss or statement caused by the use of This System or by the reliability of the data sent through the use of This System are relieved within the maximum bounds permitted by the law. Whether in contract or tort, or whether or not these responsibilities occur in relation to the information (including the links to external documents) included in This System or hosted by This System which is stored in the place where such responsibilities are not relieved by the law, the Company assumes no responsibility for any indirect damage or consequential damage, or for any loss in profits, data, sales, business opportunities, prospective benefits, trade rights, or reputations under any circumstances.
- 3.6 The Company provides no guarantee that This System is not infected by any virus or any other program that could damage a certain technology.
- 3.7 For questions, general inquiries, or opinions about the products or services that the Company provides, please click the following link to visit the inquiry page.
- 3.8 As soon as being notified in writing of any error or omission in This System and ready to correct that, the Company makes enough efforts toward this. If any inconsistency is detected in the given information among different language versions, the Japanese version is regarded as the latest version.
- 4. Intellectual Property
- 4.1 The copyright and other intellectual property rights in the world to the documents included in This System, to the designs, texts, images, selections, and layouts of the websites, and to the source code included in them belong to the Company or the source of that information. Copying or reprinting without permission is prohibited. No part of this document may be reproduced or redistributed without express permission in writing from the Company. However, a single download or copy for personal offline reference is permitted.
- 5. User Name and Password
- 5.1 Only the registered users are allowed to access to This System. Once a user registered with the Company selects or receives a user name and a password, these user name and password become unique to that user and untransferable.
- 5.2 Since the Company identifies a user by using a user name and a password, these pieces of information are very important. All the damage and disadvantage resulting from the information that another person who uses a user°«s user name and password has submitted to This System or from the access to products or services through This System by another person who uses a user°«s user name and password come under the responsibility of that user. For a security breach related to a user name and a password, please contact the Company promptly.
- 5.3 The systems arranged in relation to This System may not be altered or bypassed. Access to This System by using other procedure than the usual one is also prohibited.
- 6. Data Protection
- 6.1 The Company is striving to protect the privacy of users. The Company collects the information that the users of This System have provided, and uses that for improving This System and customizing the display to the user who is using This System. Using such information, the Company might also inform the users of changes in the services of the Company in which they might be interested. The Company does not sell, trade, or lend the personal information of the users to any other companies. However, there is a possibility that the Company chooses to do such a trade as mentioned above with a trustworthy third party in the future. The users registered with the Company are deemed to have agreed that the personal information is used for these purposes. However, it is possible to send email to email@example.com to ask for the Company not to use the personal information in such a manner in the future.
- 6.2 In order to prevent unauthorized access, the Company follows a strict security procedure in storage and publication of the information that the users have provided.
- 7. Disuse
- 7.1 The Company might disable access by the users to the services in the sites and This System on at least a day°«s notice by mail.
- 8. Generals
- 8.1 If any regulations of these terms and conditions are regarded as unlawful, illegal, or unenforceable, those regulations are not taken into consideration; therefore, the validity and enforceability of the other regulations of the terms and conditions are not affected.
- 8.2 The Company may change these terms and conditions at any time as long as publishing the changed terms and conditions to This System. Changes take effect three days after being submitted to This System.
To the Users:
For the CAD graphic data of our products, we have prepared the following CAD Graphic Data License Agreement. Please take a moment to read the °»CAD Graphic Data License Agreement.°…
We will provide (lend) the data only when the customer has agreed to this agreement.
Seibu Electric & Machinery Co., Ltd.
CAD Graphic Data License Agreement
The customer (hereafter called the °»First Party°…) shall agree to the following articles, and Seibu Electric & Machinery Co., Ltd. (hereafter called the °»Second Party°…) shall grant a right to use the CAD graphic data manufactured by the Second Party, pursuant to the following articles.
As used in this agreement, the °»CAD graphic data manufactured by the Second Party°… means all the data including the CAD graphic data provided by the Second Party, these data converted with conversion software by the First Party, and the reproductions of them.
- Article 1 (Grant of Right to Use)
- The First Party, who is granted a right to use pursuant to this agreement, may use the CAD graphic data manufactured by the Second Party, within the scope of the following purposes. In all cases, the First Party may not let any third party inspect the CAD graphic data manufactured by the Second Party, or transfer, sell, or sublease these data to any third party.
Outline drawing: Consideration about a combination of products of the First Party and the Second Party, and creation of the drawing to present to users
Part manufacturing drawing: Estimate/Consideration/Manufacture * Only when the First Party is a manufacture to be requested by the Second Party
- Article 2 (Ownership)
- The ownership of the CAD graphic data manufactured by the Second Party belong to the Second Party, and this right shall be untransferable.
- Article 3 (Infringement of Ownership and Breach of Agreement)
- The copyright and other industrial property rights to the above CAD graphic data shall be the property owned solely by the Second Party. If the First Party breaches this agreement, including infringement of ownership and breach of right to use, the Second Party may cancel all this agreement by a written notice to the First Party and claim damages resulting from the breach concerned.
- Article 4 (Reproduction and Preservation)
- (1) The First Party may reproduce the CAD graphic data manufactured by the Second Party, in order to back them up.
- (2) Pursuant to the preceding paragraph, reproductions of the CAD graphic data manufactured by the Second Party shall be handled in the same manner as that for the original, and the First Party shall always follow the stipulations in this agreement when using them.
- (3) The Second Party shall indicate that the right to the CAD graphic data manufactured by the Second Party belongs to the Second Party.
- (4) The right (all the industrial property rights) to the reproduced CAD graphic data shall belong to the Second Party.
- (5) Before discarding the media containing the CAD graphic data manufactured by the Second Party, the First Party shall make sure to delete the CAD graphic data manufactured by the Second Party concerned.
- Article 5 (Disclaimers)
- (1) The CAD graphic data manufactured by the Second Party shall be subject to change by the Second Party without notice.
- (2) In all cases, the Second Party shall assume no responsibility for any consequence of the First Party°«s use of the CAD graphic data manufactured by the Second Party.
- (3) When the First Party is liable for damages for infringement of a third party°«s industrial property rights, copyright, or other rights resulting from the use of the CAD graphic data manufactured by the Second Party, the Second Party shall bear neither expenses nor responsibility.
- Article 6 (Prohibition on Manufacture and Sale of Products)
- The First Party shall not manufacture or sell similar products by using the CAD graphic data manufactured by the Second Party or by changing a part of them.
- Article 7 (Confidentiality)
- Both the First Party and the Second Party shall securely keep the other party°«s confidential matters (information) that they have learned in the course of their duties pursuant to this agreement or individual agreements, during or even after the term of such agreements.
- Article 8 (Industrial Property Rights)
- (1) Before applying for industrial property rights, such as patent rights, utility model rights, design rights, and trademark rights, in relation to what are manufactured by using the CAD graphic data manufactured by the Second Party, the First Party shall notify the Second Party of that fact and obtain written consent.
- (2) Pursuant to the preceding paragraph, both the First Party and the Second Party shall decide the party that the industrial property rights belong to upon deliberation.
- Article 9 (Term of Agreement)
- If the First Party breaches any of the articles of this agreement, the Second Party may terminate this agreement.
- Article 10 (Obligations after Expiration of Agreement)
- (1) The First Party shall return the CAD graphic data manufactured by the Second Party, which are received from the Second Party, to the Second Party within two weeks after the date when this agreement expires.
- (2) As soon as this agreement expires, the First Party°«s reproductions of the CAD graphic data manufactured by the Second Party shall be discarded. Before discarding the media containing those reproduced data, the First Party shall make sure to delete the reproduced CAD graphic data concerned.
- Article 11 (Settlement upon Deliberations)
- Any question arising in connection with the performance of this agreement or any matter not stipulated herein shall be settled amicably upon deliberation between both the First Party and the Second Party.