Are you taking all possible measures against unexpected natural disasters?
Seibu proposes reliable safety to be protected from natural disasters.
Seibu can incorporate various kinds of high-reliability control equipment into all the electric products.
The control equipment includes the °»PLC providing advanced control,°… the °»touch panel with excellent operability providing space savings°…, and the °»communication equipment adaptable to ubiquitous environment.°… The system constructed of such equipment has the improved maintainability, and provides state monitoring (remote monitoring) in real time as well as reduction in management costs.
The remote monitoring allows you to take quick, safe and sure measures also in the disaster management that has been regarded as important in recent years.
PIN RACK TYPE
GEAR RACK TYPE
WIRE ROPE WINCH TYPE
Problem with sluice management in local downpour, tidal wave, or storm and flood damage
- The manager needs to operate a sluice in a danger zone.
- Manual operation is hard work.
- Quick measures are required for a sudden disaster.
- A failure to close or open may occur.
- In case of a disaster, measures against a power failure are also required.
- More flood than expected has occurred.
- Manual Gate
- Electric Gate + Machine-Side Control Panel
- Electric Gate + Seibu-Standard Control Panel + Measuring Instrument
- In case of a disaster, according to the abnormal water level and flow that are sensed by a water gauge and a flow meter, a sluice can be opened or closed automatically to adjust the water level and flow.
- Electric Gate + Seibu-Standard Control Panel + Measuring Instrument + Seibu Gate Master + Measuring Instrument
- In case of a disaster, in addition to the automatic operation based on a water gauge and a flow meter, a worker can perform operation in the office. It is also possible to monitor the water level, the flow, and the field.
- Electric Gate + Seibu-Standard Control Panel + Measuring Instrument + Seibu Gate Master + Emergency Power Supply
- Even in case of a power failure, various kinds of work can be carried out from a remote site.