- Semflex®-C Series
Electric Chain-Type Gate Actuator
Trim appearance (Small lightweight compact)
Epoch-making small lightweight and compact design (1/2 or less of mass, compared with our products)
The footprint is minimized with its appearance damaging no beauties of environment.
All the cables in machine are built in. (With no exposure to the outside)
Quick opening/closing (3x of open/close speed, programmable))
In case of emergency blocking, high-speed operation is possible.
While opened, it operates slowly (0.3 m/min) at first, then at high speed (1.0 m/min).
While it is closed, a high-speed retry and flushing are possible as standard.
Easy maintenance (reducing life-cycle costs)
Oil replacement point centralized, 1/10 of waste oil amount, eco-design
Reliability based on 1/5 of parts is improved significantly. (Example of LP30)
Simple ubiquitous (with web operation function added optionally)
It can be operated immediately by only supplying power. (It is integral with control devices as standard.)
It has excellent expandability in the all-in-one design.
Also the Web remote operation function can be added and installed easily. (Available optionally)
- Compliant with Dam & Weir Equipment Engineering Standards (Draft)
- Compliant with Hydraulic Gate and Penstock Engineering Standards
- Electric opening/closing function
- Overload protection function
- Reliable braking function based on double braking mechanism
- Descent-under-self-weight function
- Control panel with heat shield plate
- Tamper-resistant locking device included
- A Technical Data PDF
Have a question?
Please feel free to make an inquiry or request for brochures, etc.