- LBH Series
Manual Valve Actuator with Ease of Handling
This is an actuator that can be used under severe environments, such as a valve, a dam, and a reservoir, because it has simple and totally-enclosed structure, and also its positioning accuracy is high.
- HIGH AIRTIGHTNESS
- It has totally-enclosed structure, and O-rings are used in through-shaft sections and joint surfaces.
- DOUBLE-SLEEVE STRUCTURE
- It has double-sleeve structure with stem nut and sleeve, allowing easy replacement of stem nuts.
- AUXILIARY MECHANISM FOR STARTUP INCORPORATED
- A hammer-blow clutch is attached to ease a startup.
- ABUNDANT OPTIONS
- The all-stainless-steel type, the underwater type, the submersible type, and others are available.
- A Technical Data PDF
Have a question?
Please feel free to make an inquiry or request for brochures, etc.