- GEAR BOX
- BRM : Part-turn Gear Box
Quarter turn Gear boxs with worm gear
Manual type and combination with Electric actuator is available.
BRM combined with multi-turn actuators (SemflexR-A/-VM/-VMM, and LTMD/LTKD) act as part-turn actuators.
- SMALL & LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN
- EXCELLENT ENVIRONMENTAL RESISTANCE
- Gear case is made of corrosion-resistant ductile cast iron (FCD450-10).
- Sealed by O-rings or oil seals to provide dust and water intrusion protection (standard: IP67, option: IP68).
- Allowable ambient temperature : -25¡ëC to +80¡ëC
- VARIOUS SIZE
- Torque range up to 150,000 Nm.
- Valve fitting is compliant with the international standard ISO5211.
- LONG-LIFE DESIGN
- It has excellent strength and durability. Gear case is ductile iron cast, worm is made of heat-treated carbon steel, and worm wheel is made of aluminum brass with high wear resistance. Moreover, maintenance is not required for a long time since long-life multi-purpose lithium-soap-based grease is filled up.
Search necessary documents.
Have a question?
Please feel free to make an inquiry or request for brochures, etc.